Hello I'm Jenna,
I have come to discover the joy of growing plants. I have planted a few flowers but this blog is going to mostly focus on my herbs, fruit and veg because those I am the most excited about to watch growing. Now I am just a beginner gardener I have helped my father in the garden before but this is the first time I am growing anything on my self. A lot of my information is from memory but also a lot from my research over the last few months. I have grown some things already but a lot of it still has to come up. So I hope that you enjoy this and maybe even learn something with me. Also please keep in mind that I live in South Africa we are a 10b zone but most of my plants are indoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment