I bet my mother never thought that I would be saying that haha! But today I actually managed to, I want to say harvest but I'll rather say pick cause it was so little really, but the best amount of veggies that I have picked so far!
At first I thought that snails were eating my tomatoes but its actually the heat that makes them crack like this. I dont care they still taste good. My one tomato bush is doing very well so I think I will get a fair amount of tomatoes soon. I cant wait.
4 Marrows, 5 tomatoes and a cucumber not to bad considering how my poor garden has been suffering in the heat. (Not to mention the dog!!) cant wait for the rest.
I cant wait for next year to plant my pumpkins, butternut and water mellons. I am going to put them in raised beds so I will post pictures of the progress of those when I get started. :)
I hope everyone had a good weekend.
At first I thought that snails were eating my tomatoes but its actually the heat that makes them crack like this. I dont care they still taste good. My one tomato bush is doing very well so I think I will get a fair amount of tomatoes soon. I cant wait.
4 Marrows, 5 tomatoes and a cucumber not to bad considering how my poor garden has been suffering in the heat. (Not to mention the dog!!) cant wait for the rest.
I cant wait for next year to plant my pumpkins, butternut and water mellons. I am going to put them in raised beds so I will post pictures of the progress of those when I get started. :)
I hope everyone had a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment